I pray you are all well in health and Iman.
The final half term is upon us and it is as all last half terms, extremely chaotic and busy. Please keep up with the blogs so you don’t miss anything important.
I have listed upcoming events below, so you have some advance awareness.
- Parents Meeting for Summer Fayre – 2.30pm Mon 17th June
- Kingswood Residential Y6 Sun 16th June, Return Wed 19th June
- Science Museum Trip Y3 & Y5 – 19th June
- GL Assessments (for those who participated last time) – Mon 24th June onwards
- Brake kids walk (Road Safety Awareness) – Wed 26th June
- Key Bridge Trip Y3 – Wed 3rd July
- Whole School Inset (School closed) – Mon 8th July
- Royal Courts of Justice Trip Y6 – Tue 9th July
- Book Fair – Thu 11th July till Tue 16th July
- EYs Sports Day – Mon 15th July
- Leavers Assembly Y6 – Tue 16th July
- Whole School Parents Assembly – Wed 17th July
- EYs Graduation Assembly – Fri 18th July
- Summer Fayre – Sun 21st July (date could change)
- Primary School Sports Day – Mon 22nd July
- Whole School Trip (Hobbledown Adventure Park & Farm) – Wed 24th July
- Class Parties – Fri 26th July
The themes of the week we are addressing this half term are:
- Following the Sunnah of the Beloved; Our Role Model
- Visiting the Wonderful People of Allah
- To be Modest
- Do Good and Forbid Evil
- Make Dua
- Faith and Trust in Allah
The school needs two Associate Governors. If you feel you have the skills to help develop the school, please contact myself or the office for application forms.
I would like everyone to pray for us all that we have the energy and stamina to complete the term in the best possible way. It has been a wonderful year and we want it to end on a high for all of our children especially the Year 6’s who will be leaving us soon.