To apply for any of the vacancies below:
please download an application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill in an online application here
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS disclosure procedures.
Please note, we will not consider applications from abroad. You must be settled in the UK and have the right to work. You must have the relevant qualifications and experience to be considered.
We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator who has ideally worked within a busy school office.
The ideal candidate should have good customer service, ICT and communication skills.
We are seeking an individual who is well-organised, efficient, flexible, calm, friendly, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service to our children, staff and visitors.
Continuous training will be given to further enhance your development within the school.
As a School Administrator, you will ideally have:
- Minimum of 1 year school administration experience
- Experience with working with young people.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Attainment GCSE’s or equivalent, to include English and Maths at grade A-C.
- Good ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Professionalism, a strong work ethic and high motivation.
- Flexibility, dedication and the desire to meet all daily objectives.
As a School Administrator, you will be required to:
- Efficiently manage the school’s admissions process
- Be the first point of contact to all visitors and parents, providing a warm and professional welcome
- Be on hand to answer any telephone or email enquiries
- Be responsible for inputting data onto our school MIS and creating reports for data analysis on Attendance, Behaviour and Performance
- Manage email/post
- Use IT systems to draft letters, emails, reports and newsletters for staff and parents
- Keep paper and electronic records up to date
- Be the school first aider for the pupils
- Train as a deputy safeguarding lead
- Train as a deputy Fire Marshall
Please see the Job Description for further information
EY Manager (part time)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and skilled Early Years Manager to join the team on a part time basis. Our Early Years setting consists of a Nursery class and a full time Reception class.
An Early Years Manager plays a crucial role in an early years setting, the successful candidate would be expected to create policies and procedures, manage practitioners, deal with parents and ensure everyone is doing their best for the children.
The right candidate for this role will have :
- A qualification in childcare/child development or another appropriate qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3.
- Up to date, minimum L3 Safeguarding Training.
- Paediatric First Aid
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience, working in a Preschool /Nursery setting, ideally already in a senior practitioner or room leader role.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Early Learning Goals
- Foundation Stage and current Ofsted statutory guidance.
- Knowledge and proven practical experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities.
- Empathy and understanding of children under five.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with children and parents.
- Ability to write reports and keep clear and accurate records.
- Effective team leadership.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Administrative and basic IT skills
- Calm and caring nature
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: Please see the Job Description for further information
Suffah Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require full vetting checks including references prior to interview and a DBS check.