Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
Dear Parents and Carers,
Welcome to our firts QAIS blog,
What we covered last week? Islamic Studies Textbook 1
- Saying Salam
- Classroom rules
- The identity of a Muslim and the core beliefs of Islam.
What will we cover this week ? Islamic Studies Textbook 1
- Keeping clean and being on Taharah.
Homework – Safar Islamic Studies Workbook 1
- Please complete ‘Keeping clean’ from Workbook pages 27
- Due date – Wednesday 30th September 2020.
*Islamic studies homework is given every Wednesday and will be due the following Wednesday*
- Year 1 Qaida class reads as a group, taught as a group and do different revision activities as a groups.
- We are learning Short surah (An-Nas, Al-Falaq and Al-Ikhlaas)
- Individual memorisation Surahs to be learnt at home.
What we covered in the last few weeks Quran Level 1
- We have started to recognise the different Arabic letters, in order and randomly.
- Different activities have also helped the students in identify the letters randomly.
What will we cover this week?
- We are learning about Fathah so that the pupils can practice the sound of this vowel thoroughly.
- Pages 19 to 20
- Revision of pages 7 – 8 letter recognition exercise 1 and 2
*Quran/Qaidah homework is given daily and should be practiced daily *(except Fridays)