Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Dear Parents and Carers,
I hope this reaches you in the best of health and Imaan.
Y1 Islamic Studies
What we covered last week? Islamic Studies Textbook 1
- Keeping clean and being on Tahaarah.
- The etiquettes of using the toilet.
- Using left foot to enter the toilet and right foot to exit.
- Dua entering and leaving the toilet .
- Being on Tahaarah at all times.
What will we cover this week ? Islamic Studies Textbook 1
- How to do wudu
- The story of Nabi Adam (AS)
Homework – Safar Islamic Studies Workbook 1
- Please complete ‘Using the toilet’ from Workbook pages 29
- Due date – Tuesday 8th October 2020.
*Islamic studies homework is given every Wednesday and will be due on following Tuesday*
- Year 1 Qaida class reads as a group, are taught as a group and do different revision activities as a group.
- We are learning Short surah (An-Naas, Al-Falaq, Al-Ikhlaas,Al-Masad and An-Nasr)
- Individual memorisation Surahs to be learnt at home.
What we covered in the last few weeks Quran Level 1
- We have started to recognise the different Arabic letters, in order and randomly.
- Different activities have also helped the students in recognising the letters randomly.
What will we cover this week?
- We are learning about Arabic letters in various forms .
- How Arabic letters look in joint forms at the beginning-middle and at the end of words.
- Pages 10-15
- Revision of pages 10-13 letters in various forms and letter recognition exercise 1 and 2 pages 14-15
*Quran/Qaidah homework is given daily and should be practiced daily *(except Fridays)
- In Arabic we are learning ‘All about me’. Simple introduction
(Greetings, what’s your name? my name is….., how old are you?)
- Writing the Arabic alphabet with examples of words .
*Arabic homework is given every Thursday and will be due the following Thursday*
May Allah SWT keep you all in good health Insha Allah Ameen.