Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Dear Parents and Carers,
I hope this reaches you in the best of health and Imaan.
Here is what we have covered in our QAIS lessons this week,
Y1 Islamic Studies
What we covered last week? Islamic Studies Textbook 1
- The story of Nabi Aadam (AS)
What will we cover this week ? Islamic Studies Textbook 1
- The Five pillars of Islam
Homework – Safar Islamic Studies Workbook 1
- Please read with your child ‘The story of Nabi Aadam 2’ from Textbook pages 36 and 37 then using the cut-out page 81, assist your child to cut, colour and stick the pictures in the correct order.
- Due date – Monday 12th October 2020.
*Islamic studies homework is given every Friday and will be due on following Monda
- Year 1 Qaida class reads as a group, are taught as a group and do different revision activities as smaller groups.
- We are learning Short surah (An-Nas, Al-Falaq, Al-Ikhlaas,Al-Masad and An-Nasr)
- Individual memorisation Surahs to be learnt at home.
What we covered in the last few weeks Quran Level 1
- We are learning about Arabic letters in various forms .
- How Arabic letters look in joint forms at the beginning-middle and at the end of words.
- Pages 16-18
What will we cover this week?
- Letter recognition in order and randomly.
- Different activities have also helped the students in recognising the letters randomly.
- We are learning about Tashkeel (letter formation) at the beginning, middle and end of the word.
- Fathah, Kasra and Dhammah.
- Revision of pages 10-13 letters in various forms and letter recognition exercise 1 and 2 pages 16-18
*Quran/Qaidah homework is given daily and should be practiced daily *(except Fridays)
- In Arabic we are learning ‘Fruits and Vegetables’
- Pupils have been able to name the fruits and vegetables in their snackboxes
- Writing the Arabic alphabet with examples of words .
*Arabic homework is given every Thursday and will be due the following Thursday*
May Allah SWT keep you all in good health Insha Allah Ameen.