Y1 Islamic Studies
What we covered last week? Islamic Studies Textbook 1
- ‘Names of the five daily Salah’
What we will cover this week? Islamic Studies Textbook 1
- We will cover ‘The Story of Nabi Ibrahim 1 from Textbook pages 46 to 49 AND ‘Times of the 5 daily Salah’ from Textbook pages 50 to 51.
Homework – Safar Islamic Studies Workbook 1
- Please complete ‘The Story of Nabi Ibrahim 1 from
Workbook pages 41 AND ‘Times of the 5 daily Salah’ from Workbook page
- Due date – Tuesday 25th February 2020.
*Islamic studies homework is given every Tuesday and will be due the following Tuesday*
- Year 1 Qaida class reads as a group, are taught as a group and do different revision activities as a group.
What we covered in the last few weeks? Quran Level 1
- We have started to recognise the different Arabic letters and their signs in order and randomly.
- Different games and activities have also helped the students in recognising the letters randomly.
- Short forms of the different Arabic letters and signs
What we will cover this week?
- Page 39 to 41 (Fatha, Kasra and Damma)
- Revision of pages 39 to 41 (Fatha, Kasra and Damma)