Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
Dear Parents and Carers,
Welcome to our first QAIS blog,
Y2 Islamic Studies
What we covered last week?
- The concept of Adab in general and how it applies to home as well as the classroom.
What will we cover this week?- Safar Islamic Studies Textbook 2
- We will cover ‘Jibril (AS) teaches us religion’ from Textbook pages 28 to 31
Homework – Safar Islamic Studies Workbook 2
- Please complete ‘Jibril (AS) teaches us religion’ from Workbook pages 25 to 27
- Due date – Wednesday 30th September 2020.
*Islamic studies homework is given every Wednesday and will be due the following Wednesday*
- Everyone is taught as a group and does different revision activities as a group.
What will we cover this week?
- Qaida Level 2 – page 3 &4 (All) Tanween double Fatha.
- Qaida Level 2 – pages 6 &7 (All) Tanween double Kasra.
- Juz Amma – Surat At-Takather (Verse 1 to 19)
- Qaida Level 2 – page 3&4
- Qaida Level 2 – pages 6&7
- Juz Amma – Surat Al-Masad (Verse 1 to 19)
*Quran/Qaidah homework is given daily and should be practiced daily *(except Fridays)
In Arabic we are learning ‘All about me’. Simple introduction
(Greetings, what’s your name? my name is….., how old are you?)
- Writing the Arabic alphabet letters with examples of a word beginning with the letter .
- Writing the vocabulary learned in the lesson and it’d meaning.
*Arabic homework is given every Tuesday and will be due the following Tuesday*